At Middle Swan Village, we offer an affordable retirement alternative in the beautiful Swan Valley.
Modern yet practical brand new manufactured homes for sale with an eco-friendly 6.5 -7 star energy efficiency rating.
Buy one of our already built homes or, pick your site, and plan your dream home to your exact specifications. We have a range of house styles available including 2 bedroom, 2 ½ bedroom & 3 bedroom options to suit everyone’s requirements.
All homes feature double glazed windows and sliding doors, extra insulation in the ceiling and all walls, and low energy lighting. There is access to solar-generated power and the low maintenance construction of each home means you can relax whilst saving money on power and water bills. Our water-wise gardens have bore water reticulation.
Establish the retirement you’ve always dreamed about, in a secure community with a quiet yet central location.
Scroll down to view photo gallery.
Our secluded and gated community, with remote-control gate access, means you have the peace of mind that you can travel, knowing your home is safe and secure.
A low weekly fee ensures your front garden is maintained as well as all the communal areas including roads, gardens, work shed, and a heated spa and swimming pool.
The fee will also cover household rubbish and recycling removal, a village green with a native garden, gazebo, pond and waterfall. General maintenance and statutory charges are also included.
- Pre-stressed Concrete Floor Base
- Engineered steel wall frames and roof trusses
- Combination of painted Hardies cladding and Color bond corrugated cladding.
- Color bond flashings, gutters, barge, and fascia.
- S type color bond gutters, with matching color bond downpipes.
- Powder coated double glazed, aluminum windows and sliding doors with locks. Flyscreen’s in a selection of colours
- Insulbreak wrap on walls and roof, with Sisalation wrap around eaves
- Insulated ceiling, internal and external walls.
- Security Doors: powder coated security barrier doors.
- Solid core timber entry doors where shown.
- Keyed entry lock set
- Bunker lights to exterior
- Rinnai instantaneous gas hot water system
- External waterproof double power points
- Hills Folding clothesline
- Colorbond storage shed
- Tiles to bathrooms, ensuites, laundries.
- Pine splayed skirting 66mm.
- Carpet to bedrooms.
- Vinyl Planking to all other areas.
- Plasterboard walls and ceiling throughout
- 2700 ceilings, with 55mm plasterboard cornice
- Fully painted internal walls, ceilings, cornice, architraves, doors and frames. Low/Mid sheen to walls, flat white to ceilings.
- Internal door handles. Passage set to bedrooms
- Internal doors, paint grade.
- Built-in bedroom robes with mirror panels (white melamine shelf and chrome hanging rail).
- Double, quad and single power points throughout (Grey, Black Combo).
- Data/phone point to main bedroom, study and living/dining room. (Grey/Black Combo)
- TV point. (Grey/Black Combo)
- Hard wired smoke detectors
- Roller blinds to windows and sliding doors
- LED downlights.
- Fujitsu Reverse Cycle A/C split system to lounge/dining room.
- External gas bayonet point
- Custom built kitchen.
- Essa stone benchtops.
- Tiled splashbacks.
- Stainless steel sinks 1 ¾ bowl & single drainer with flick mixer tap.
- Built-in pantry (where shown on plan)
- Hard-wearing ABS edging on cupboards
- Westinghouse gas cooktop, electric oven and range hood.
- Provision for dishwasher
- Soft-close doors & drawers to cabinets
- Cabinet Handles
BATHROOM / ENSUITE / LAUNDRY
- Pivot shower door in ensuite & bathroom.
- Smart flush cisterns
- Contemporary tapware and double towel rail
- Mirror (frameless) above vanities.
- Exhaust fans to ensuite/bathroom/WC.
- Inset or semi recessed ceramic basin to ensuite and bathroom.
- 2m high tiling to shower recesses
- Privacy lock sets to ensuite/bathroom/WC.
- 45 liter s/steel laundry trough inset into cabinet.
- Provision for washing machine and dryer
- Caroma Concorde Concealed connector S Trap ceramic toilet with Caroma smart dual flush cistern.
- Tapware and shower rose
- Toilet roll holder and towel rails
GUARANTEE ON HOMES
- 6 year structural warranty
- 6 month maintenance period
- Homeowners Warranty Insurance (Home Indemnity Insurance during construction and standard product warranties)